How you can help
There are many ways that you can at Mothers Helping Others. Below are some ways that you can help Mothers Helping Others continue to grow:
1. Monetary Donations are always accepted and greatly appreciated. Along with every monetary donation you will receive a tax donation letter to use as a tax write off for the year.
2. Office Supplies are an increasing expense for Mothers Helping Others. Here are the supplies that are always needed:
- Epson 200XL Black printer Ink
- Epson 200Xl Colored Printer Ink
- Printer Paper
- Avery 5160 Mailing Labels
- Letter Sized Envelopes
- Postage Stamps
- Gift Cards from Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS
- Gift Cards from any and all restaurants
4. Toiletry Items are always gladly accepted. As we continue to add food pantries to our rooster the demand for toiletry items will increase. Any and all Full Size NEW toiletry or household items are greatly appreciated. Please note that Mothers Helping Others does not take FOOD item donations. Any items donated will not be sold. All donated items will directly benefit our Mothers Box Program.
5. The following baby items are always needed to help our community mommies:
- bath accessories
Donations can be mailed to our address located in the contact us page or you can email and we can schedule a pick for donations.